AI on key Elite Seller strategies – Part 10
When asked, the AI ChatGPT provided more details on each key strategy to become an Elite Seller.
#9 Network and collaborate with colleagues, partners, and industry professionals: Building and maintaining a strong network can provide valuable insights, referrals, and support as you grow your sales career.
Insight From TheTechSeller:
- Nurture your professional network. Connect and develop meaningful business relationships with customers, business partners, and even competitors. Cultivating relationships with influential people in your market, industry, and region will pay dividends throughout your career.
2) Get introduced to people in your network or in your company who already have the industry expertise you are seeking. Gain the level of knowledge you can quickly use in your customer conversations.
3) Build strong relationships with customers and nurture advocates who will help you sell. Actively seek referrals from satisfied customers.
4) Business Partners – service providers who work directly with your customers can often be plugged in more closely than you are. They often hear about new initiatives being considered. Stay connected.
5) Competitors – yes, that’s right… competitors. Salespeople do change companies and might migrate from a friendly relationship to a competitor. Stay on top of what is going on in your territory and with your customers.
6) Market Influencers – can help you understand the dynamics of specific markets and are often plugged into top executives. Positioning your solutions favorably to them can generate new leads.
Every couple of months, I receive a call from a former colleague, an elite seller himself… He didn’t need an urgent reason to call… he just wanted to stay in touch. Every conversation was productive and we both always learned something new.
I’m DJ Sebastian, and we will continue to discuss more details on these AI-generated elite sales strategies in the next briefing.