Unbeatable Work Ethic
How would you honestly rate your work ethic?
Are you doing just enough to get by? Or are you going all out as you strive to be the best?
Pat Summit, champion women’s basketball coach at the
University of Tennessee, said this:
“Here’s how I’m going to beat you. I’m going to
outwork you. That’s it. That’s all there is to it.”
Just like champion coaches and athletes, strive for an unbeatable work ethic. Show up prepared and outwork your competition.
Elevating your Work Ethic to an unbeatable level will help you in five ways:
1) Generate a high level of production for your organization by delivering solid revenue numbers.
2) Learn more about your customer’s business than any competitor—maybe even more than some of your customer contacts.
3) Leverage a strong set of sales skills you are continually developing. Use your spare time to strengthen those selling skills, while developing more sales savvy and greater intuition.
4) Attain a good attention to detail that results in solid execution. Constantly qualify and re-qualify your deals, then re-analyze and adjust your approach to maximize your potential for success.
5) Focus on what will make a difference in your selling efforts. Don’t waste time on bad deals that continually stretch out with little or no progress towards a decision. Avoid time-wasters… To start, minimize the time you spend mindlessly scrolling through social media.
Even when you are the perceived underdog, your Unbeatable Work Ethic can help you win against any competition.
I’m DJ Sebastian, for more info on what it takes to become an Elite Seller, visit my website at thetechseller.com